3073Summer Camping Trip

  • Sue Finkle
    Mar 20, 2014
      Everyone,

      I am looking to set up our summer camping trip. Looking at Kohler-Andrae
      State Park in Wisconsin. I am looking at either the weekend of July 11
      to 13, July 18 to 20 or August 22 to 24. I would prefer one of the July
      dates, but would consider the August one. Each of the sites will hold a
      maximum of 6 people. I need to know who is interested, and which
      date(s) you prefer. Also - Barbara and Bob, if you want to come, can you
      give me an idea of what size space I may need for you?

      --
      Sue Finkle
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic