3072Unfortunately, still here

  • Michele Jaye Solomon
    Mar 16, 2014
      A number of things going on.  Unfortunately the last test was positive.  Heart lung issues, not terrible though.  More testing next week.

      On the good side, turned out in four days on IV diuretics, I lost over 16 pounds.  Apparently things I was doing was losing weight, the fluid masked it.  Sigh, reduced salt in my future!

      If I have food care packages to give away I'll let people know.

      I'm trying to look on the positive side, maybe some costumes will fit by costume-con.