      From: oushva@...
      Date: 03/06/2014 11:00 AM (GMT-06:00)
      To: ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] March & April's meetings

      As those of you at the February meeting already know, Sue Finkle will be hosting the March meeting at her home. When I was checking the calendar to make sure that info was in the automated reminder I realized that I'll be busy for the April meeting too (17th anniversary). Should we change the April meeting to the second or fourth Saturday and still have it at our regular location or does someone else want to host April too?

      -Renata (ccg house mom most of the time :) )

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic