3062Re: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] Tomorrow's meeting

  • S. G. Barber
    Feb 14, 2014
      I'll be unable to make it. I have a dental appointment (following up on a root canal redo, so don't know how long it'll take). Hope to see everyone next month!

      From: Renata OConnor-Rose <oushva@...>
      To: ccg yahoo group <ChicagolandCostumersGuild@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:27 AM
      Subject: [ChicagolandCostumersGuild] Tomorrow's meeting

      Wanted to warn everyone who is planning on coming to tomorrow's ccg meeting, I have a cold and Joshua (my hubbie) was starting to feel sick too last night. Anyone plague free want to offer an alternate meeting place? Or are you guys ok risking a cold?

      Also, if the meeting is still here it will be upstairs. The service we have shoveling hasn't cleared the walk or stairs to the basement entrance in a few snows & I don't have the energy to go up & down currently anyway.

      - Renata (ccg house mom )

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic