3028Halloween Party

  • Sue Finkle
    Oct 29, 2013
      Just a reminder that the annual Halloween party is this Saturday,
      November 2nd at our house.
      Address is 1822 Hopi Lane, Mt Prospect.
      We are making the main course and have decided we are going to cook a
      turkey. If the weather cooperates, Joel may smoke it. Otherwise, we are
      going to roast it.
      Think early Thanksgiving and bring any side dish you think would go
      along with this.
      Party starts at 2pm and costumes are required.
      If you need directions please call 847-298-0295.
      Please respond to this email to let us know how many are coming.
      Thanks

      --
      Sue Finkle
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic