Discount code for the Tech in the Middle Conference

  • Chicago ALT.NET
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      I just received a discount code for anyone in the group that wants to register for the Tech in the Middle Conference (Sept 11th, at the IIT).
      The code is good through the end of July for $10 off the normal $39.95 price. The code is TECHALTNET.

      Below is a little explanation about the conference.

      Thanks
      Sergio Pereira

      The Tech in the Middle 2010 Conference is a one day event that will take place in Chicago, IL on Saturday September 11, 2010 at IIT's Hermann Hall.  The day will offer 20 talks, 8 workshops, 2 keynote addresses and networking events for developers, entrepreneurs and enterprise technologists who have interests in either Mobile Applications or the Cloud.

      Some of our featured speakers are:

      Chris Pinkham (co-creator of Amazon's EC2) - KEYNOTE
      Shawn Shen (Google's Maps API team)
      Ikai Lan (Developer Relations for Google's App Engine)
      Praveen Alavilli (Developer Evangelist for the PayPal X Developer Network)
      Jinnan Sun (Responsible for SDK add-ons for all Motorola Android devices)

      Tickets are only 39.95 until July 31 and you will receive both lunch and breakfast with your purchase.  You can buy tickets now at www.techinthemiddle.com/register.