Codeapalooza Spots?

  • Scott Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hey gang:

      This is a shot in the dark and possibly even off-topic, so forgive me.

      Does anyone know of someone who is registered for Codeapalooza and won't be attending, or have some other way to get two extra people in attendance? We've got two employees (one new, one who just forgot to register) who would love to attend. However, the registration is currently full for the event.

      Either way, if any other ALT.NET-ers will be there, I'll see you there. I'll be the one in the goofy Chicago Public Radio hat.

      Thanks,
      -Scott
      http://www.citizenparker.com
    • Derik Whittaker
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2008
        Scott,

        I would say that if they show up they will not be turned away.

        Derik

        --- In ChicagoAltNet@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Parker"