Re: Recording the meetings

  • bob53086
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello Sergio,

      I am the person who asked about this.

      We would be interested in getting a recording even if the camera was
      capturing the screen and audio, that would be fine and not require
      any camera work during the presentations.

      Thanks for any help :)

      Bob Hanson

      --- In ChicagoAltNet@yahoogroups.com, "Sergio Pereira"
      <sergioafp@...> wrote:

      > I think the idea was to have some footage with audio, maybe showing
      > the projector but that would require someone to handle the camera
      the
      > entire time, which I think would be bad.
      >
      > The Camtasia idea is nice but it would require some post-
      production to
      > stitch it together with the room video.... I know that stuff can
      take
      > hours ... or we could make only the screen cast available ...
      >
      > - sp
      >
      > On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Derik Whittaker <graudo@...>
      wrote:
      > > i have video, but it is a high def camera and 1 hour will be
      about 4
      > > gigs of space.
      > >
      > > We could use camtasia to record the screens?
      > >
      > > --- In ChicagoAltNet@yahoogroups.com, "Sergio Pereira"
      <sergioafp@>
      > > wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Someone asked me via email if there's any chance we could
      capture
      > >> video of our meetings to share later. The guy was from
      Milwaukee and
      > >> was interested in the talks but simply can't come down for them.
      > >>
      > >> Does anyone know if this is viable? My camcorder is kinda old
      and
      > >> collecting dust.
      > >>

      > >> --
      > >

      > --
      > ______________________________________
      > Sergio Pereira
    • Derik Whittaker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2008
        Recording the screen with audio is a snap. Consider it done. but
        will be a HUGE file > 100 mb

        --- In ChicagoAltNet@yahoogroups.com, "bob53086" <bob53050@...> wrote:

        > Hello Sergio,
        >
        > I am the person who asked about this.
        >
        > We would be interested in getting a recording even if the camera was
        > capturing the screen and audio, that would be fine and not require
        > any camera work during the presentations.
        >
        > Thanks for any help :)
        >
        > Bob Hanson
        >
        > --- In ChicagoAltNet@yahoogroups.com, "Sergio Pereira"
        > <sergioafp@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think the idea was to have some footage with audio, maybe showing
        > > the projector but that would require someone to handle the camera
        > the
        > > entire time, which I think would be bad.
        > >
        > > The Camtasia idea is nice but it would require some post-
        > production to
        > > stitch it together with the room video.... I know that stuff can
        > take
        > > hours ... or we could make only the screen cast available ...
        > >
        > > - sp
        > >
        > > On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Derik Whittaker <graudo@>
        > wrote:
        > > > i have video, but it is a high def camera and 1 hour will be
        > about 4
        > > > gigs of space.
        > > >
        > > > We could use camtasia to record the screens?
        > > >
        > > > --- In ChicagoAltNet@yahoogroups.com, "Sergio Pereira"
        > <sergioafp@>

        > capture
        > Milwaukee and

        > and

        > > --
        > > Sergio Pereira

      • bob53086
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
          Hello Derik,

          Did someone get a chance to recording the meeting last week?

          Thanks for your help :)

          Bob Hanson

          --- In ChicagoAltNet@yahoogroups.com, "Derik Whittaker" <graudo@...>