In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Chicago ADAPT is a direct action disability rights group that fights for justice for people with all disabilities. We are activists for home and community based services, affordable & accessible housing, accessible public transit, and freedom and equal rights for all people with disabilities in Chicago and around the nation. For more info about ADAPT's national issues, go to www.adapt.org Chicago ADAPT meets on the first Wednesday of every month at 115 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, from 5:30 to 7:30 PM. Please join us! This e-mail group is to share info related to our struggle for freedom, justice and disability rights.
- Jan 2, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses