New Tradition Chorus Show & CD

  • zinger99@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2000
      What's new from the New Tradition???

      * The New Tradition Chorus (current & eight-time international silver
      medalist chorus of the Barbershop Harmony Society, SPEBSQSA)
      announces the release of their latest recording, "Broadway." From
      the campy humor of "Nothing Like a Dame" to the tendor irony of "If I
      Loved You" to the call to arms in "Do You Hear the People Sing?," you
      will find a spectrum of emotion without parallel. Go to
      http://www.newtradition.org/pages/recordings.htm to purchase online.
      Or call 800/746-9246 to place a phone order. Incidentally, if you
      want to hear a sample cut from our new CD in MP3 format, go the the
      following Web site: http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?
      genre=search&searchdesc=barbershop&searchfields=DHGTACF.

      * Mark your calendar for the weekend of December 8-10, the date of
      the New Tradition Chorus' annual holiday extravaganza, "Winter
      Wonderland," featuring all your holiday favorites and some new ones,
      too! Evening shows: Friday, Dec. 8 & Saturday, Dec. 9 at 8:00 p.m.;
      matinees: Saturday, Dec. 9 & Sunday, Dec. 10 at 2:30 p.m. All shows
      at Glenbrook South High School, 4000 W. Lake Ave., Glenview, IL.
      Tickets: $20 (gold level VIP, evening), $15 (silver level, evening),
      $12 (bronze level, evening), $12 (general admission, matinee), $10
      (senior/student, matinee). Group discounts available for matinee
      shows. For additional info, or to order tickets, call 800/746-9246,
      e-mail info@..., or visit our Web site at
      www.newtradition.org & click on "Purchase Show Tickets."

      * Men who desire an extraordinary singing experience are always
      welcome to visit the 120-man New Tradition Chorus. We rehearse every
      Monday night starting at 7:30 in the cafeteria of Christian Heritage
      Academy, 315 Waukegan Rd., Northfield, IL.

      --Joseph Schlesinger
      zinger99@...
      member New Tradition Chorus (http://www.newtradition.org)
      member Shoreliner Chorus (http://www.nsn.org/evkhome/bflat)