InVox (Chicago co-ed group) is holding auditions for Bass, Tenor and VP

  • Emilee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 7:03 AM
      InVox, a Chicago-based co-ed a cappella ensemble, is holding auditions for the following voice parts:
      - Bass II - down to a C
      - Tenor I - A2 to Bflat4
      - Vocal Percussion
      Auditions will be Sunday 6/16 and Sunday 6/23 in 30 min slots from 6-8pm.

      InVox is an established performing ensemble with group structure and repertoire, not a new group. Our music video to Animal should give you a good idea of what we're all about. http://youtu.be/yTcfcOLb6VQ

      Check us out:
      Website: http://www.invoxchicago.com
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/invoxchicago
      YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/invoxchicago

      IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL:
      (1) have performance experience with a singing ensemble, a cappella preferred;
      (2) be able to read sheet music;
      (3) possess a strong solo voice;
      (4) have great stage presence/energy; and
      (5) enjoy singing, drinking, getting together and drinking while singing and/or singing while drinking.

      WHAT'S INVOLVED?
      InVox rehearses weekly on Sunday evenings. We perform 3 shows per year (Spring, Fall, and Holiday), and charity/paid gigs as requested. We take an annual lakehouse weekend retreat (rustic!) and are currently recording our latest tracks.

      INTERESTED? PLEASE CONTACT US! invoxchicago at gmail