Tenor needed for vocal jazz octet

  • jjchicago41
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 10:09 AM
      A vocal jazz octet (SATB) has recently been formed. The type of music is
      similar to the Four Freshmen, High-Los, Manhattan Transfer, Real Group, etc. We
      are doing mainly original arrangements and hope to get to the "gig stage" by
      this summer. Rehearsals usually on Sunday afternoons either in Berwyn or
      downtown Chicago.

      Need a tenor with a good jazz quality in his voice, able to blend, able to
      read tight harmony music and (of course) have a good time singing with others.

      Contact Jerry Johnson for audition ...

      312-961-8266 / barchicago@...