SingStrong Chicago, March 22-24

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 8:24 AM
      Greg Vaden from THUMMp (formerly elmoTHUMM) here. We hope you'll take the time to join us at this new event heading to Chicago. Concerts will feature NOTA, The Swingle Singers, Blue Jupiter, Traces, THUMMp, and others.

      We look forward to once again rockin' the stages of Chicago and look forward to hosting the afterglow following the Sat. mainstage event. Bring your group and perform, talk, hang out, and have some fune.

      Check out the web for all the details.

      Greg Vaden
      THUMMp
      248_705_5985