Soprano Needed

  • jjchicago41
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013
      A vocal jazz octet (SATB) has recently been formed. The type of music is similar to the Four Freshmen, High-Los, Manhattan Transfer, Real Group, etc. We are doing mainly original arrangements and hope to get to the "gig stage" by this summer. Rehearsals usually on Sunday afternoons either in Berwyn or downtown Chicago.

      Need a soprano with a good jazz quality in her voice, able to blend, able to read tight harmony music and (of course) have a good time singing with others.

      Contact Jerry Johnson for audition ...

      312-961-8266 / barchicago@...