InVox A Cappella is Looking for Basses and VP

  • Emilee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      InVox, a Chicago-based co-ed a cappella ensemble, is holding auditions for Basses and Vocal Percussionists in January 2013. InVox is an established performing ensemble with group structure and repertoire, not a new group.

      ABOUT US
      Founded in the fall of 2004 under the name "Underground Sound," InVox is a co-ed group of young professional singers. The name InVox is derived from the Latin vox, meaning voice. The members of InVox use their voices to push the limits of contemporary a cappella in order to bring new life to songs across a wide variety of genres. Check us out:
      Website: http://www.invoxchicago.com
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/invoxchicago
      YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/invoxchicago

      IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL:
      (1) have performance experience with a singing ensemble, a capella preferred;
      (2) be able to read sheet music;
      (3) possess a strong solo voice;
      (4) have great stage presence/energy; and
      (5) enjoy singing, drinking, getting together and drinking while singing and/or singing while drinking.

      WHAT'S INVOLVED?
      InVox rehearses weekly on Sunday evenings. We perform 3 shows per year (Spring, Fall, and Holiday), and charity/paid gigs as requested. We take an annual lakehouse weekend retreat (rustic!) and are currently recording our latest tracks.

      INTERESTED? PLEASE CONTACT US! invoxchicago at gmail