Lake Shore Jive is looking for new talent!

  • lakeshorejive77
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2012

      Hello Chicago Acappella friends!

      Are you looking to join a great co-ed acappella group in Chicago? Lake Shore Jive is actively looking for some talented men and women to join us. We are interested in all voice parts including VP... We aren't shy and don't discriminate!

      Do you have acappella or other close harmony singing experience? Do you want to be part of an amazing group with other fun, talented singers? Want the change to do riveting vocal percussion, arrange music, teach or direct vocal arrangements? If any or all of these apply to you, we want to hear from you!

      Auditions will be held on Sunday, November 11. For more information, please contact us at lakeshorejive@..., reply to this post, or visit us at lakeshorejive.com or facebook.com/lakeshorejive.

      More about us: Lake Shore Jive is a semi-professional, co-ed Chicago a cappella group. Our talented members come from diverse backgrounds with one common goal: singing and performing awesome acappella arrangements, while having a great time! LSJ has performed at venues all over Chicagoland and the US. We sing music spanning the decades; everything from Jazz to Rock and in between! We cover a variety of artists including: The Police, Jackson 5, Alanis Morissette, The Beach Boys, Melissa Etheridge, Sara Bareilles, Seal, Paul Simon, ELO, Barenaked Ladies, Sarah McLachlan, The Beatles, Gotye, Colbie Caillat, and more.

      Check us out and please pass on the word if you know someone who might be interested. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!