Relapsed high tenor, probably now lower tenor, looking to get back on the wagon

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      Hey there! My name is Mike. I am moving to the city in September, I go to school at UIC, and I'd like to do acappella again. I did this in high school, and I was also in a small group in the city a few years ago. I don't know why I quit, but I miss it, and I want to do it again. I thought I'd throw this out there, see if anyone is doing any auditions. Thanks!

      Mike