2012 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - SELLING FAST

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2012

      Harmony Sweepstakes Fans:  Remember that if you’re receiving this e-mail, we did *not* send you a postcard –

      but if you still want one, just send us your address.  We’re happy to spend 32 cents on you!

      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL

      2012 CHICAGO REGIONALS

      Saturday, March 31st - 7:30 pm

      North Shore Center For The Performing Arts In Skokie
      9501 Skokie Blvd., Skokie, IL

      Reserved Seat Tickets:  $19.50

      Tickets are available through the theater box office,
      phone (847-673-6300) or Web ( www.northshorecenter.org )

      Hosted by:  2011 Chicago Regional Champions
      THE BROTHERHOOD SINGERS ( www.nkybrotherhood.com )
      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      Featuring seven of the best vocal groups from around the Midwest, with styles ranging from
      Barbershop to Contemporary.  Come see the inspiration behind NBC's "The Sing-Off"!

      Barbershop Club Quartet (BCQ)

      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      www.barbershopclubquartet.com

      Breath Of Soul

      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      www.breathofsoul.com

      Phonic Uproar

      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      Rooftop Rhythm

      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      www.rooftoprhythmqt.com

      The Seekers

      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      www.seekersvocal.com

      Sunday Afternoon

      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      www.saacappella.com

      THUMMp

      http://www.blenderful.com/images/facebookvverysm.jpg

      For more information, check out these websites:

      Official Harmony Sweepstakes website:
      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
      www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/chicago.html

      Facebook Event Page: