2012 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - TICKETS ON SALE

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012

      To the Harmony Sweepstakes Fans:

      Due to the rising costs of postage (thank you, USPS), if we have your e-mail address, we will *not* be sending you a postcard this year.  If you still wish to receive a postcard, please reply to sweeps@....  At our show, we will be updating our mailing lists to indicate if you wish to receive Sweeps information via an e-mail, a postcard, or both.  Thank you!

      Tickets Now On Sale!

      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL

      2012 CHICAGO REGIONALS

      Saturday, March 31st - 7:30 pm

      North Shore Center For The Performing Arts In Skokie
      9501 Skokie Blvd., Skokie, IL

      Reserved Seat Tickets:  $19.50

      Tickets are available through the theater box office,
      phone (847-673-6300) or Web ( www.northshorecenter.org )

      Hosted by:  2011 Chicago Regional Champions
      THE BROTHERHOOD SINGERS
      (www.nkybrotherhood.com)

      Featuring eight of the best vocal groups from around the Midwest
      with styles ranging from Barbershop to Contemporary.
      Come see the inspiration for NBC’s “The Sing-Off”!

      For more information, check out these websites:

      Official Harmony Sweepstakes website:
      HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/chicago.html

      Facebook Event Page: