Lake Shore Jive looking for A Few Good Men

  • lakeshorejive77
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      Hello Chicago Acappella fans and friends!

      Are you looking to join a great semi-professional co-ed acappella group in Chicago? Lake Shore Jive (www.lakeshorejive.com) is actively looking for some talented men. (aren't we all...) Tenors, baritones, basses... We don't discriminate. Check us out on our website or on Facebook and please pass on the word if you know someone who might be interested.

      We've performed at venues throughout the US and sing a variety of music (pop, rock, jazz, oldies) by various artists including: The Police, Jackson 5, Alanis Morissette, The Beach Boys, Melissa Etheridge, Sara Bareilles, Seal, Paul Simon, ELO, Barenaked Ladies, Sarah McLachlan, etc.

      If you've got some close harmony experience, and would like to be a part of a fun, talented group of singers, please contact us at lakeshorejive@... for more info about our auditions.

      Thanks much!