Greg Vaden Leaves AcappellaFest Chicago

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2011
      Hello A Cappella fans-

      In 2002, I put together a show featuring Chapter 6, Fourth Avenue and elmoTHUMM. Then, it was called "Best of the Midwest Acappella Fest." Later in 2007, I started AcappellaFest with Jeff Swearingen and the rest, as they say, is history. Well, as AcappellaFest moves into its 5th season, I have decided to leave AF Chicago focusing on my new group, THUMMp, and our own show right here in the Detroit area known as "THUMMp presents...An Evening of A Cappella."

      So, if you were an elmoTHUMM fan, you can still get out and enjoy THUMMp. Join us on facebook by searching THUMMp. My very special thanks to Scott Leonard, Jeff, Andrew Blendermann, The Bobs, The Schaumburg Center, Chapter 6, Blue Jupiter, and all the fantastic groups and HS groups that have helped make Acappellafest a great show over the years. I look forward to seeing many of you again in the near future.

      KEEP SINGING.
      Greg Vaden
      THUMMp (formerly elmoTHUMM)