Looking to Join Apacella Group

  • Melanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2011
      Hello!!! I am writing on behalf of a friend. He sings beautifully and is a very nice person but he is also very shy and has a hard time meeting new people. He has lived in Chicago for several years and I have spoken to him about joining some sort of singing group although he likes the idea, he has not acted on it. He likes 1960s Soul and Elvis Costello. Please let me know if there are any auditions for someone like this or if you have any other suggestions on how he could meet up with some like minded fellows out there. Thanks Chicago!!!