Opening act needed in Three Oaks, MI

  • daaagwood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2011
      The Famous Brothers are looking for an acappella group to do a half hour opening set for a show they're putting together for The Acorn Theater in Three Oaks, Michigan. We're finalizing details with the theater owner, but it would probably be a Friday or Saturday night sometime in July. There is pay, but as we're not getting a ton, we won't be able to guarantee a lot for the opening act. It'll be a worthwhile amount, and more than gas money. More information about the Famous Brothers can be found here: www.famousbrothers.com. The web site for the Acorn Theater is http://www.acorntheater.com/. If you're interested in learning more about what will be a fun performing opportunity, please contact Darren Stephens at dagwood@....