FAMOUS BROTHERS looking for an a cappella opener

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011

      The Famous Brothers are looking for an a cappella group to do a half hour opening set for a show they're putting together for The Acorn Theater in Three Oaks, Michigan.  We're finalizing details with the theater owner, but it would probably be a Friday or Saturday night sometime in July.  There is pay, but as we're not getting a ton, we won't be able to guarantee a lot for the opening act.  It'll be a worthwhile amount, and more than gas money.  More information about the Famous Brothers can be found here:  www.famousbrothers.com.  The web site for the Acorn Theater is  http://www.acorntheater.com/.  If you're interested in learning more about what will be a fun performing opportunity, please contact Darren Stephens at darrenstep@....