Do you have a "Voice From Within".....

  • regsip
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
      Seeking singers to form an A Cappella Group!

      I'm looking to form an a cappella group in the Chicagoland area/suburbs that
      will sing great inspirational music and be serious about putting ourselves out
      there!

      The main requirements are adaptability, being able to hold you own on a part and
      a passion for making music and performing!

      I am looking for form a group of 4 to 6 members (SATB, SSAA, or SSAT) vocal
      parts and percussion.

      Arranging skills and sight-reading ability is a plus, but not necessary.

      The success of this will depend on the hard-work and dedication of
      it's members.

      Commitment: Weekly or every 2 weeks practices for 2-3 hours
      and a flexible schedule for any performances is certainly desirable.

      Please send me an e-mail if you're interested - Hope to hear from you!

      Regina (RMSipla@...)