Paid help needed for ACDA Convention

  • John Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      As a leading supplier of choral music recordings we will be having a booth at the upcoming American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) convention in Chicago.

      http://acda.org/conferences/2011

      I am looking for some extra people to help set up and staff the booth and to assist with sales and customer service.

      I need people on Tuesday March 8th thru Saturday March 12th. Would prefer somebody who could at least work a couple of those days.

      I also need help with transporting the merchandise from the ship to warehouse to the venue on the Tuesday morning. Should fit in a minivan or pickup truck.

      For singers and fans of a cappella this convention is very interesting and I can probably also get comp tickets to any of the shows you might want to attend.

      Please contact me for further information.

      Thanks,

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella
      http://www.singers.com