Audition Notice: Chicago-based semi-pro a cappella group, Vocal Chaos

  • straydog1172
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      We're looking for some talented voices. If you're a 1st tenor, bass or vocal percussionist, we'd love to hear you! Arranging, site-reading and keyboard skills (for rehearsal only, of course) are a plus, but not required. Kazoo or bagpipe skills are frowned upon, and may or may not affect your acceptance into the group.

      Vocal Chaos is an all-male semi-pro group, meaning we all have full-time jobs, but make time to rehearse weekly, and perform as often as we can. We sing a wide variety of music, from classic to contemporary rock, with some other odds & ends thrown in. Our main goal is to have fun singing wherever and whenever we can. If you're looking to get into a group to make money, we may not be the group for you, but we have TONS of fun together.

      If you're interested in auditioning, please send an e-mail to auditions@... with the following information:

      Name
      Contact Information
      The vocal part(s) you sing
      MP3 samples or links to media showing us an example of what you can do, if available.

      We can't wait to hear you!

      Vocal Chaos