Happy Holidays from AcappellaFest

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hello-

      Greg Vaden here formerly of elmoTHUMM. I'd like to thank all of those that supported this years round of AcappellaFest concerts happening here in the Midwest. If you missed the concerts held in Chicago, Detroit, and Ohio...I'll hope to see you next year! A special thanks to all those artists that contributed their talents. Without you, there is no AcappellaFest. All you High Schoolers interested in participating, keep sending us your demos for entry next year.

      My new group, THUMMp, is rehearsing and readying ourselves for next year as well. We'll look forward to seeing you all from the stage again then. Until then, check out AF or THUMMp on facebook for details on 2011 events and KEEP SINGING!

      -Greg
      www.AcappellaFest.com