CVA auditioning basses/vocal percussionists!

  • sharonjdavid
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Chicago Vocal Authority is looking for a low bass and/or vocal percussionist to fill out our sound!

      CVA is a six-member a cappella group dedicated to performing quality contemporary songs. The group performed earlier this year alongside Imogen Heap. Rehearsals are on Thursday nights from 7:30 to 9:30 PM. Paid opportunities are available.

      Please contact chicagovocalauthority@... for more information.

      Thanks!
      CVA