Sing for the Holidays with the New Tradition Chorus

  • ralphbrooks1947
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010

      Sing for the Holidays with the New Tradition Chorus

      If you're a man who loves to sing, why not sing on stage this holiday season with the award-winning New Tradition Chorus?

      Attend at least 3 short rehearsals (options are Mondays November 8, 15, 22, 29, and Thursday December 2). We rehearse Mondays at 7 p.m. at St. Peter's Community Church , 2700 Willow Rd. , Northbrook 60062

      Perform 3 holiday favorites on the New Tradition Holiday Show at Glenbrook South High School in Glenview. After you sing with us, join your friends in the audience for the rest of the show.  We're doing two shows on Saturday, December 4th (matinee and evening) and one on Sunday, December 5th (matinee).  Join us for as many shows as you can.

      Free sheet music & learning recordings provided for Let It Snow, Winter Wonderland and White Christmas.  The ability to read music is not a prerequisite – if you love to sing and can sing in tune, then sing with us! We're a fun bunch that sings well, but none of us are going to quit our day jobs!

      Discount tickets for you when you "Sing for the Holidays" with The New Tradition:  Up to 10 tickets at $10 each with a retail value of $180!  Save $80 and get your friends and family to cheer you on!

      The New Tradition is an all-volunteer group made up of men from throughout the Chicago area who love to sing. Since we began singing together in 1982 we have won 19 medals in the Barbershop Harmony Society's International Chorus Contest. We sing a wide variety of a cappella music, including patriotic, Broadway tunes, and pop music from the 1940s, 50s, 60s 70s and 80s.

      Our director, Bryan Harden, brings show chorus experience from the best in the entertainment industry: Disney. Bryan directed EPCOT Center 's "Voices of Liberty ," he's served as a vocal consultant for many clients including Disney Cruise Lines, MGM Studios, and Warner Bros. He is also a soloist and has recorded a gospel CD titled "Just As I Am."

      For More Info: e-mail  membership@...  or call 1-800-SHOW-CHORUS