AcappellaFest 2010!

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010

      Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here to download it in PDF form.

      AcappellaFest 2010

      AcappellaFestTM 2010
      The Midwest's premiere vocal music festival

      You can now find us in THREE states!

      AcappellaFestTM Chicago
      Enjoy Concerts, Workshops and a Competition!

      Buy your tickets now!

      Chapter 6
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Chapter6-9008_sm2.jpg

      Amy "Bob" Engelhardt
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/af10_group_amybob_sm.jpg

      Chicago Voice Exchange
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cvx2010_sm.jpg

      An Octave Above
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/aoacasual.jpg

      Vocal Chaos
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/VC_web_10-300x200.jpg

      More artists TBA!

      AcappellaFestTM High School Competition (see details below)

      AcappellaFestTM Detroit
      Evening Concert

      Buy your tickets now!

      Cartoon Johnny
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/af10_group_cj_sm.jpg

      Fish N Chips
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/af10_group_fncfb_sm.jpg

      Full Throttle
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/af10_group_ft_sm.jpg

      AcappellaFestTM Ohio
      Evening Concert

      Buy your tickets now!

      DoubleShot!
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/af2010_group_ds.jpg

      4 THE RECORD
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/AF2010_group_4tr.jpg

      Up In The Air
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/UpInTheAir-09-10_sm.jpg

      Higher Ground
      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Higher-Ground-09-10_sm.jpg

      AcappellaFestTM Promo Video
      AcappellaFest Promo Video on YouTube

      Fan us, follow us and watch us!

      AcappellaFest on Facebook

      AcappellaFest on Twitter

      AcappellaFest on YouTube

      AcappellaFest on MySpace

      You can also TXT AFEST to 41411

      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/afspacer_tan.jpg

      • Saturday, October 16, 2010, ALL DAY
        • 1:00pm - Workshops
        • 3:00pm - Matinee showcase & High School Competition
        • 8:00pm - Evening performance by Chapter 6
      • Prairie Center for the Arts, Schaumburg, IL
      • $15 Day / $20 Evening / $30 Fest Pass (save $5!)
      • Student discount: $5 off
      • Note:
        The Evening Performance will feature Chapter 6 only.
        The Fest Pass provides access to the entire festival - Day and Evening.

      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/afspacer_tan.jpg

      • Friday, October 8, 2010 at 7:30pm
      • Village Theater at Cherry Hill, Canton, MI
      • $15-20 (group rate for 15 or more at $12 each)

      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/afspacer_tan.jpg

      • Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 7:30pm
      • Morrill Hall Auditorium, Marion, OH
      • $4-$10

      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/afspacer_tan.jpg

      SEE US ON TV!

      http://www.wgntv.com/images/footer.gif

      Tuesday, October 5th, 2010
      11:00am Central Time

      Vocal Chaos will perform and discuss AcappellaFest on Chicago's very own WGN TV during the Midday News.

      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/afspacer_tan.jpg

      See what people say about AcappellaFestTM:

      "Each year keeps getting better and better!"

      "An absolutely fantastic experience."

      "Everyone was wonderful on stage and off."

      "Thank you for bringing an a cappella fest to the midwest!"

      "The workshops were a hoot! 5 out of 5!"

      "I love a cappella! Great job. I hope you do it again next year!"

      AcappellaFestTM High School Competition

      • We are now accepting submissions for all high school vocal groups in the Midwest!
      • DEADLINE: Friday, October 1, 2010

      Finalists will be selected from the first round to perform live during the final round.

      The winning group gets the chance to open for AcappellaFest Chicago headliner, Chapter 6!

      http://www.acappellafest.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/afspacer.jpg

      QUESTIONS?

      • To purchase tickets and for more information about our events please visit www.acappellafest.com
      • If you have a specific question, please send an e-mail to info@... or fill out our online contact form.
      • The AcappellaFestTM Info Line is always available for you to leave a message: 815.301.3032

      We appreciate your continued support of a cappella music!