Having trouble viewing this e-mail? Click here to download it in PDF form.
The Midwest's premiere vocal music festival
You can now find us in THREE states!
Enjoy Concerts, Workshops and a Competition!
AcappellaFestTM High School Competition (see details below)
Fan us, follow us and watch us!
- Saturday, October 16, 2010, ALL DAY
- 1:00pm - Workshops
- 3:00pm - Matinee showcase & High School Competition
- 8:00pm - Evening performance by Chapter 6
- Prairie Center for the Arts, Schaumburg, IL
- $15 Day / $20 Evening / $30 Fest Pass (save $5!)
- Student discount: $5 off
The Evening Performance will feature Chapter 6 only.
The Fest Pass provides access to the entire festival - Day and Evening.
- Friday, October 8, 2010 at 7:30pm
- Village Theater at Cherry Hill, Canton, MI
- $15-20 (group rate for 15 or more at $12 each)
- Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 7:30pm
- Morrill Hall Auditorium, Marion, OH
SEE US ON TV!
Tuesday, October 5th, 2010
11:00am Central Time
Vocal Chaos will perform and discuss AcappellaFest on Chicago's very own WGN TV during the Midday News.
See what people say about AcappellaFestTM:
"Each year keeps getting better and better!"
"An absolutely fantastic experience."
"Everyone was wonderful on stage and off."
"Thank you for bringing an a cappella fest to the midwest!"
"The workshops were a hoot! 5 out of 5!"
"I love a cappella! Great job. I hope you do it again next year!"
- We are now accepting submissions for all high school vocal groups in the Midwest!
- DEADLINE: Friday, October 1, 2010
Finalists will be selected from the first round to perform live during the final round.
The winning group gets the chance to open for AcappellaFest Chicago headliner, Chapter 6!
We appreciate your continued support of a cappella music!