Chicago Vocal Authority - looking for female vocalists!

  • sharonjdavid
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      Chicago Vocal Authority is seeking female vocalists to fill out our sound!

      Requirements:
      * The ability to learn quickly and hold your own part.
      * The ability to commit to a regular weekly rehearsal.
      * A willingness to work hard yet still have fun!

      Bonus if you can sight-read, arrange, or do Vocal Percussion!

      If interested, contact us at chicagovocalauthority@... for more information about the group and auditions.

      CVA