jazz list

  • Patricia M Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2001
      Someone posted info about a jazz discussion list a week or two ago. I
      seemed to have deleted that e-mail. Please post the info again.

      Thanks
    • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2001
        Hi Patricia,
        Don't know if you're referring to my Vocal Jazz Groups 'group' on Yahoo, but
        here's the info:

        Group Description:
        VJG is a place to discuss vocal jazz groups.   "GROUPS" being defined as 3 or
        more singers who's singing style and arrangements are mainly JAZZ oriented.
        Groups such as Take 6! - The Hi-Lo's - The Four Freshmen - New York Voices -
        Singers Unlimited - Rare Silk - Real Group -Sixth Wave - First Call - PM
        Singers - Manhattan Transfer - +4db - Bara Vox - Beachfront Property -
        Cantabile - Glad - Gold Company - Group 7 - Hudson Shad - Inner Voices -
        InVoice - Just For Kicks - Not To Scale - Pieces of Eight - SoVoSo - The
        Swingle Singers - Three Hits and a Miss - Voices Iowa - Voice Trek - Vox One
        - Vox P - Western Wind Ames Brothers - Andrew Sisters - Anita Kerr Singers -
        Basin Street Boys - Boswell Sisters - Clark Sisters - Forever Plaid - Four
        Aces - Four Lads - Lambert, Hendrix and Ross - Les Double Six - McGuire
        Sisters - Meltones - Merry Macs - Mills Brothers - Modernaires - Pied Pipers
        - Ravens - Revelers   (you get the idea!)
        Feel free to post questions, pictures of concerts, upcoming concert dates
        etc...

        View the Home Page by going to:

        To subscribe directly to the group send an E-mail  (typed exactly as shown)
        to:
        Vocal_Jazz_Groups-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Hope to see you there!
        Mike Economou~Moderator~VJG