2010 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - FACEBOOK and FLYER

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2010

    To a cappella groups everywhere –

    The 2010 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes is next Saturday, and I wanted to send out one last publicity push.  There’s a flyer attached to this e-mail, feel free to post it in any local school, library, or diner.  And there’s a link to a Facebook event below, spread that around wherever you can.  I hope to see many of you at the show!

    Andrew Blendermann

    Harmony Sweepstakes A cappella Festival

    Chicago Regional Producer

    HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL

    2010 CHICAGO REGIONALS

    Saturday, March 27th - 7:30 pm

    North Shore Center For The Performing Arts In Skokie
    9501 Skokie Blvd., Skokie, IL

    Reserved Seat Tickets:  $19.50

    Tickets are available through the theater box office,
    phone (847-673-6300) or Web ( www.northshorecenter.org )

    Hosted by:  2009 Chicago Regional Champions 3 MEN & A MELODY ( www.3menandamelody.com )

    Featuring eight of the best vocal groups from around the Midwest, with styles ranging from
    Barbershop to Contemporary.  Come see the inspiration behind NBC's "The Sing-Off"!

    For more information, check out these websites:

    Official Harmony Sweepstakes website:
    HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
    www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/chicago.html

    Facebook Event Page: