Michigan A Cappella Competition

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hello -

      Greg Vaden here. Canton Township has asked me to produce an a cappella competition here in Michigan. There will be a qualifying round happening May 29 at The Village Theater at Cherry Hill. The winner of that event will be invited to participate in AcappellaFest Detroit on Oct. 8 and be eligible to compete in the finals happening June 19 with the winner receiving a $1,000 (min.) cash award. You must pre-register for this event by May 14.

      Groups that have already competed and won other regional a cappella events from around the country are pre-qualified for the June 19 finals. They need only pre-register by June 4 for the event by contacting me at (248)705-5985. Additional information will be posted to the events facebook page. Search - So You Think You Can Sing -.

      Hope you can make it.
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM Entertainment