New a cappella group looking for another BASS

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      We are a brand new seven person (4 men, 3 women) a cappella group that rehearses in the Andersonville area. We're only about two months old, and we've been working on some great arrangements. We have decided that what we really need is a second bass.

      Our individual voices and styles are diverse, and we are planning on covering popular songs from a variety of genres.

      Because we're brand new, we don't have any gigs lined up yet, but we do plan on hitting up some open mics as early as March. This is an ego-free group that is very supportive of each others talents and diversity, and is focused primarily on having FUN.

      Please respond with a little info about yourself, and feel free to ask any necessary questions.

      Look forward to hearing from you!