Midwest Vocalfest

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello - Detroit's elmoTHUMM here. AcappellaFest (now in Chicago, Detroit, and Ohio) will have announcements soon but I wanted to show the Midwest Vocalfest some love and help to get the word out. MV is happening March 14 in Marion, OH and will feature 4 THE RECORD, Blue Jupiter, and elmoTHUMM. This is an all-day event with workshops and competitions so get out and join in on the fun. Hope to see you there. GO SINGSTRONG (this weekend)! - Greg Vaden, elmoTHUMM

      If your group would like to participate in this years AcappellaFest events, there is still time to get in touch and get involved.