New Quartet Forming

  • chgosings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      Chicagoland Area A Cappella

      Seeking singers To Form Professional-level A Cappella Group!

      I'm looking to form an a cappella group in Chicago that will sing great music, covers and originals, and be serious about putting ourselves out there!

      Have you ever wanted to make money as a singer? Me too! I'd like to form a small group, 4 to 6 members, to try and make some money by doing what we love!

      I'm looking for any male voice-type. Arranging skills and sight-reading ability is a plus, but not necessary. The main requirements are adaptability, confidence, being able to hold you own on a part and a passion for making music and performing!

      This is a solo effort and not connected to any outside business or management company. The success of this will depend on the hard-work and dedication of it's members.

      Commitment: A flexible schedule for gigs is certainly desirable. Other than that, I'd like to ask at least 3 hours of your time once a week.

      Please send me an e-mail if you're interested in taking the plunge with me. I have professional experience and know what's required.

      Hope to hear from you!

      Phil