AcappellaFest Chicago, Detroit, and Ohio

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      Hello All:

      Those of you in or associated with area a cappella groups need to start contacting us if your group is interested in participating in any or all of the AcappellaFest concerts scheduled for later this Fall. We will once again be looking to see what the best fit for all the concerts will be and we will be having at least one high school competition happening again this year. So, those Chicago area students interested in getting their schools involved should get in touch with us soon as well.

      AcappellaFest Ohio is set for Thursday, Nov. 18, 2010. All other dates will be released as they are confirmed.

      Thanks and KEEP SINGING!
      Greg Vaden
      AcappellaFest
      elmoTHUMM Entertainment