Vocal Chaos holding auditions for 1st Tenor!
- Acclaimed vocal band Vocal Chaos is in search of a 1st Tenor. If you are interested, please continue reading.
Ideally, candidates can demonstrate:
* powerful, high solo voice
* versatility of tone and improvisation
* competent mic technique and comfortable performance style
* the ability to learn new music quickly
* the dedication to attend weekly rehearsals and a desire to perform regularly
* a positive attitude, maturity and willingness to work as a team
The following skills are a plus:
* songwriting and arranging
Vocal Chaos is a part-time vocal band. We're a fun group of guys who love to sing, perform and further the artform of a cappella. You can find out more about us at www.vocalchaos.com.
If you think you've got what it takes to join Vocal Chaos, we want to hear you! Please send an e-mail to auditions [at] vocalchaos.com and include the following:
1. A brief bio and performance resume (groups you've performed with, what you've sung, when/where/etc.)
2. Any audio/video clips of you showing off your chops (feel free to attach or include a YouTube link)
3. A few words that describe why you think a cappella rocks!
Don't hesitate to ask questions. If you prefer to mail recordings and materials, please request the mailing address in your e-mail.
2007 Harmony Sweepstakes Chicago Regional, 3rd Place
2003 and 2007 Harmony Sweepstakes Chicago Regional, Best Original Arrangement Award Winners