2010 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes - REMINDER

  • Andrew Blendermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/images/HarmSwlogo.gif

      Happy New Year!

      The 2010 Chicago Harmony Sweepstakes is coming up in March, and the entry deadline is right around the corner:  January 8th, 2010.

      • The show is Saturday, March 27th, 2010 at the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts in Skokie, IL, at 7:30 pm.
      • All groups will need to submit an audition recording with at least two songs. (CDs or MP3s strongly preferred)
      • Groups must have at least three and no more than eight members.

      About 8 or 9 groups will be selected from the entries to perform in the March regional contest.  If your entry is selected, we will need a picture of your group, and an entry fee of $10 per person per group.

      If you haven't received an entry form, go to www.blenderful.com/sweeps, or e-mail us at sweeps@..., and we can send you one right away.  Get those entries in - we're looking forward to a great show in March!

      E-mail address:

      sweeps@...

      National Web site:

      www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Local Web site:

      www.blenderful.com/sweeps

      Phone:

      847-749-4994

      Mailing address:

      Harmony Sweepstakes
      606 N. Wilshire Dr.
      Mount Prospect, IL  60056

      Thanks for your interest in the Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival.

      Andrew Blendermann
      Chicago Regional Producer
      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival