Sing A Cappella blend harmony?!?

  • regsip
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2009
      For those who are serious about performing A Cappella Music of all genres, I will be holding auditions for a newly forming group of mixed SATB harmony.

      Please come prepared to perform 2 contrasting a cappella pieces and go through some vocal blending exercises.

      As prep for your audition please provide your vocal part and the types of music which you are most passionate about performing.

      Please contact Regina Sipla for questions and audition scheduling
      RMSipla@...
      847-738-1066