AcappellaFest Moving Forward

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009
      Hello & Merry Christmas...

      I'm sure at least some of you have been watching The Sing-Off. I'll leave it at that since everyone seems to have their own opinion. But, hurray for a cappella! AcappellaFest will be starting to look at groups for our 2010 AF concerts so if you or someone you know are interested in participating, it's time to make your feelings known. We are willing to consider any style, group size, etc. but realize that most all groups participate because they want to and not because they are getting a PHAT payday out of the deal. It's a great experience with lots of great entertainers. We're hoping to have shows again in Chicago and Detroit with plans to EXPAND into Ohio in 2010.

      Let us know if your group would like to participate.

      Thanks and again, HAPPY HOLIDAYS from AcappellaFest!
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM Entertainment
      AcapellaFest Chicago, Detroit, and soon coming to Ohio!