Singer looking for auditions

  • lgoepfrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
      Hello, everyone! I just joined this group not too long ago and I was wondering if any groups held annual audtions and/or if there were any openings available.

      I am interested in getting involved with a group in Chicago, but haven't seen many openings come across this message board.

      Thank you, in advance, for your responses!
      Lisa
    • patricia smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2009
        Hi Lisa~
        What sort of group are you looking for? We're more of a classical style chamber choir that is in need of tenors & basses but our director would probably still auditions altos as well for our spring concerts, which are scheduled for March 20 & 21. Rehearsals start Sunday evening, 1/1/10, 6-8:30 pm in Naperville. If you want more info, e-mail us directly: music@....

        Pat Smith

        Acappellago, NFP
        PO Box 749
        Westmont, IL 60559