AcappellaFest Follow-up

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      Great ideas coming in. Keep them coming. One idea I really like is moving the event from Schaumburg to a Chicago school or University. Anyone out there with connections to either of these. We use the Prairie Center because they support a cappella. Any school with a PAC or decent theater that would want to host an a cappella event would be most appreciated. Spread the word and let's see what we can come up with as possible locations. HAPPY THANKGIVING: -Greg Vaden, elmoTHUMM Entertainment, AcappellaFest