Experienced Alto Acapella Singer Looking for Group!

  • heidigroulx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      I had recently moved back to the Chicago area after living in California for 10 years. I sang with a 6 voice group in CA called Ro Sham Bo - check it out at www.roshambosings.com. If you check out the myspace page, I am in one of the older pictures with the city scape background, lower right corner.

      I am looking for something similar here - 1 on a part, challenging harmonies, great arrangements and solid musicians.

      I live in Oak Park and have transportation. Let me know if you have a group or know of a group who might need someone like me!

      Thanks, Heidi
      708-209-9479