AcappellaFest Chicago/Detroit

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      Hello Acappella Friends & Fans-

      I hope this post finds you all well and ready for this years installment of AcappellaFest. AcappellaFest Detroit is happening Oct. 17 and AcappellaFest Chicago is happening Oct. 24. AcappellaFest Chicago has been expanded to include workshops; a matinee show featuring Blue Jupiter, CVX, and Voices In Your Head; and an evening concert featuring The Bobs. (3)Three ticket opions are available for this show. The workshops and matinee has tickets available for $15; the evening concert featuring The Bobs has tickets available for $20; and a FEST PASS is available for the entire days events at the discounted price of $30.

      We hope you will join us in making a day of it and enjoying the best regional and national a cappella groups all hosted by Chicago's very own Vocal Chaos. Tickets are availalbe NOW through the Schaumburg Prairie Center ticket office or through the link posted on our site at AcappellaFest(dot)com.

      See you there:
      Greg Vaden
      elmoTHUMM Entertainment
      AcappellaFest Chicago/Detroit