Baritone/Bass Needed!!

  • faye.chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009
      Baritone/Bass Needed!!

      Baritone/Bass needed to complete an a cappella quartet with contract to perform on Celebrity Cruise Tour.

      We are looking for a baritone/bass in the Chicagoland area who is willing to travel for months at a time, singing a cappella on a cruise ship.

      You will be expected to learn a good deal of music relatively quickly. Styles are mostly doo wop, motown, barbershop and other standards. We currently have a contract to perform on Celebrity Cruises for 6 months starting in December '09. The tour starts in the Caribbean and then heads to Europe. You will be learning about 40 songs prior to leaving on tour.

      Cruise Information: 6 months. Pay is about $2,250 a month, Room and board is free. Shared cabins (2 per cabin). Travel Insurance included.

      If you want further information, e-mail Chris Faye at faye.chris@...