elmoTHUMM News

  • gregvaden
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 7:34 AM
      Hello All:

      It's late so I'll keep this brief. Tickets are now on sale for two very important elmoTHUMM events.

      AcappellaFest Detroit (Oct. 17), The Village Theater at Cherry Hill

      http://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/EventSearch?presenter=VTCH&event=ETHAF_09

      elmoTHUMM in Concert (Feb. 13), Meyer Theater in Monroe, MI

      http://monroe.mi.emerciv.com/em/calendar/view/69643d6576656e745f3138393733.html

      Group rates are available for AcappellaFest (15 or more) and a strong showing this year by YOU - our crazy a cappella fans - will ensure that the event becomes an annual event here as it has in Chicago. Chicago tickets are also available NOW!

      Thanks! Hope to see you there.

      Greg Vaden

      elmoTHUMM Entertainment

      www.elmoTHUMM.com