Audition notice: Faces for Radio

  • dalykay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009

      Faces for Radio, a Chicago-based all-female vocal ensemble, will be holding auditions for new members on Thursday, July 23. While we're always happy to meet outstanding singers of any voice type, we're particularly interested in finding:

      -- high sopranos
      -- super-low altos

      Sight-reading and past a cappella experience are a plus.

      Interested singers should email kay@.... Location and time slots will be announced as the audition date approaches.

      About Us: Faces for Radio is an all-female a cappella vocal ensemble specializing in pop, rock and contemporary standards. We've been around since 2005, and have performed at a variety of public and private events around the city, including the Around the Coyote Festival, the Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, Christkindlmarket at Daley Plaza, and at the season opener for Chicago's premiere female roller derby league, The Windy City Rollers.

      We rehearse weekly in the Andersonville/Edgewater area on Thursday nights. We currently have 9 members, and are looking to add 2 to 3 more members.

      Those interested in auditioning can check us out at our annual concert:

      Faces for Radio: The Man Show
      July 11, 2009
      TIME: 7:30pm
      Holy Covenant United Methodist Church